|NR|
|NR|
|NR|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is a match vs =CTK= on sunday 21st at 4pm GMT ( 10am for tayituux and 5pm for me and bloodsport) Prod work out your time please =)
Roster

Leaders
|NR|Zipper
|NR|TayituUx
|NR|Bloodsport
Members
|NR|Prod
|NR|Diablo
|NR|CasaNova
|NR|Sh!3ld
|NR|CoolBreeze
Top posters
Zipper
SnakeDoctor wants in !! [ACCEPTED] Vote_lcapSnakeDoctor wants in !! [ACCEPTED] Voting_barSnakeDoctor wants in !! [ACCEPTED] Vote_rcap 
|NR|TayituUx
SnakeDoctor wants in !! [ACCEPTED] Vote_lcapSnakeDoctor wants in !! [ACCEPTED] Voting_barSnakeDoctor wants in !! [ACCEPTED] Vote_rcap 
Sh!3ld
Bloodsport
Prod
Bexlab
CasaNova
Gibarix
CoolBreeze
CoolBreezee
Latest topics
» waddsadddsa
SnakeDoctor wants in !! [ACCEPTED] EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:46 pm by Zipper

» What do you really look like?
SnakeDoctor wants in !! [ACCEPTED] EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:47 am by Zipper

» Hello from Gibarix
SnakeDoctor wants in !! [ACCEPTED] EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:22 pm by Zipper

» NEW SITE!!!!!
SnakeDoctor wants in !! [ACCEPTED] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:54 pm by Zipper

» see you all in 2 weeks :)
SnakeDoctor wants in !! [ACCEPTED] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:30 pm by Sh!3ld

» |NR| vs cS"| 2v2 (win)
SnakeDoctor wants in !! [ACCEPTED] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:58 am by Zipper

» Internal 1v1 torunament!
SnakeDoctor wants in !! [ACCEPTED] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:01 am by Prod

» TheBigBear app [TESTING]
SnakeDoctor wants in !! [ACCEPTED] EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:11 pm by Sh!3ld

» See you all soon!
SnakeDoctor wants in !! [ACCEPTED] EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:28 am by Zipper

Clan Match Results
Results of our last 10 clan matches

overall record 25-0-1

Chat Box

SnakeDoctor wants in !! [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CoolBreeze
CoolBreeze

SnakeDoctor wants in !! [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: SnakeDoctor wants in !! [ACCEPTED]   SnakeDoctor wants in !! [ACCEPTED] EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:12 pm

Hi Guy's i was sent to you by my friend Godsmack!
I'm a good friend of his Smile
I only play AC have no intrest in any other games, been playing for about 8-month's now.
I live in Delaware / USA
I'm good on most maps
I mainly use the SMG.
Pretty good with Sniper
No good with nades, sorry thats my only weakness. ( make up with the SMG )
Not really big on being tested , my word is good when i say i can handle myself in game ask Godsmack Twisted Evil
Hope to hear from you tho.
Thanks for your time !!
Back to top Go down
CasaNova
Offical |NR| Member
CasaNova

PostSubject: Re: SnakeDoctor wants in !! [ACCEPTED]   SnakeDoctor wants in !! [ACCEPTED] EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:08 pm

snakedoctor was my running buddy before NR
he is good, i can clear that one up
Back to top Go down
Zipper
Leader/Creator
Zipper

Birthday : 1993-10-25

PostSubject: Re: SnakeDoctor wants in !! [ACCEPTED]   SnakeDoctor wants in !! [ACCEPTED] EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:18 pm

Welcome to the forums SnakeDoctor! Your application has been accepted and now you are in testing, so when u open up AC search "|NR|" and if anybody is on ask them for a test. The Quicker you get tested by members the quicker we will come to a decision! I trust that you are good because i trust these guy's opinions but like all applicants you have to go through testing.
Good luck!

-Burst
Back to top Go down
http://nracclan.tk
Zipper
Leader/Creator
Zipper

Birthday : 1993-10-25

PostSubject: Re: SnakeDoctor wants in !! [ACCEPTED]   SnakeDoctor wants in !! [ACCEPTED] EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:32 am

I tested this guy earlier, and i play with him regularly Unfornutly i lost the screenies . But, I see no need for voting, after these performances in these matches i think the decision is going to be prematurely made.
i have decided that... YOU ARE ACCEPTED! Welcome |NR|CoolBreeze! (SnakeDoctor)
Wear your tag with pride and remember to be active on the site and when you are wearing the |NR| tag you represent us so play well with a good manner. We are an honest clan so if you lose a clan match still take screenshots and post it! And dont go around having loads of clan matches, we need to be able to keep track of everything! Good luck and hope you enjoy it here!
Back to top Go down
http://nracclan.tk
|NR|TayituUx
Leader/Creator
|NR|TayituUx

PostSubject: Re: SnakeDoctor wants in !! [ACCEPTED]   SnakeDoctor wants in !! [ACCEPTED] EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:48 am

cheers welcome to NR family
Back to top Go down
Prod
Offical |NR| Member
Prod

PostSubject: Re: SnakeDoctor wants in !! [ACCEPTED]   SnakeDoctor wants in !! [ACCEPTED] EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:10 am

Welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SnakeDoctor wants in !! [ACCEPTED]   SnakeDoctor wants in !! [ACCEPTED] Empty

Back to top Go down

SnakeDoctor wants in !! [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1