|NR|
|NR|
|NR|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is a match vs =CTK= on sunday 21st at 4pm GMT ( 10am for tayituux and 5pm for me and bloodsport) Prod work out your time please =)
Roster

Leaders
|NR|Zipper
|NR|TayituUx
|NR|Bloodsport
Members
|NR|Prod
|NR|Diablo
|NR|CasaNova
|NR|Sh!3ld
|NR|CoolBreeze
Top posters
Zipper
Hello From DES|Godsmack Vote_lcapHello From DES|Godsmack Voting_barHello From DES|Godsmack Vote_rcap 
|NR|TayituUx
Hello From DES|Godsmack Vote_lcapHello From DES|Godsmack Voting_barHello From DES|Godsmack Vote_rcap 
Sh!3ld
Bloodsport
Prod
Bexlab
CasaNova
Gibarix
CoolBreeze
CoolBreezee
Latest topics
» waddsadddsa
Hello From DES|Godsmack EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:46 pm by Zipper

» What do you really look like?
Hello From DES|Godsmack EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:47 am by Zipper

» Hello from Gibarix
Hello From DES|Godsmack EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:22 pm by Zipper

» NEW SITE!!!!!
Hello From DES|Godsmack EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:54 pm by Zipper

» see you all in 2 weeks :)
Hello From DES|Godsmack EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:30 pm by Sh!3ld

» |NR| vs cS"| 2v2 (win)
Hello From DES|Godsmack EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:58 am by Zipper

» Internal 1v1 torunament!
Hello From DES|Godsmack EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:01 am by Prod

» TheBigBear app [TESTING]
Hello From DES|Godsmack EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:11 pm by Sh!3ld

» See you all soon!
Hello From DES|Godsmack EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:28 am by Zipper

Clan Match Results
Results of our last 10 clan matches

overall record 25-0-1

Chat Box

Hello From DES|Godsmack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CoolBreeze
CoolBreeze

Hello From DES|Godsmack Empty
PostSubject: Hello From DES|Godsmack   Hello From DES|Godsmack EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:06 pm

Hey Guy's,
nice to see you all in game, also nice to have some good player's for a change Twisted Evil
Hope the New Clan work's out, i know how hard it is to keep a clan going as i was the Leader of {osb} . Good Luck Very Happy
Later Guy's Godsmack Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Zipper
Leader/Creator
Zipper

Birthday : 1993-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello From DES|Godsmack   Hello From DES|Godsmack EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:10 pm

Yeah it would be hard but these guys make it easy on me (=
I am trying to keep it small and not mass recruit no matter how tempting it may be right now i know that doing what i am doing will work out in the long run (=

Is OSB still running, i barely see them anymore... Shame =(
Back to top Go down
http://nracclan.tk
CoolBreeze
CoolBreeze

PostSubject: Re: Hello From DES|Godsmack   Hello From DES|Godsmack EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:06 pm

At this point i'm not sure, i gave UNIJOO$ the lead on it and he was trying. I have not seen him in awhile and he does'nt reply to any PM i have sent him. i had a server up and running for them and i still have the forum up, i check in all the time to help them out. {osb} was a big part of me and still is, but everybody new if i ever got an invite to DES that i would take it. shame i wanted my son's Diablo and Godstriker to run it with UNIJOO$ . since i'm not in it they wanted to move on. Godstiker is the only active member in game and he mainly Maps he's only 8 years old but a hell of a player.
I think you'll be happy with Diablo he really is a Great player very skilled and mature.
Back to top Go down
Zipper
Leader/Creator
Zipper

Birthday : 1993-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello From DES|Godsmack   Hello From DES|Godsmack EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:24 am

Yes, we tested him earlier and have accepted him, very good player even though me and Tayi both had an offday =P. His SMG spray is very accurate, a bit of improvement on nades might be needed though. Godstriker,, yes i have heard of him,, Assaultcube player quotes xD
Back to top Go down
http://nracclan.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello From DES|Godsmack   Hello From DES|Godsmack Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello From DES|Godsmack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|NR| :: |NR| Lounge :: Public Chat-
Jump to: